Colorado Counseling Center offers Marriage Counseling in Denver, Centennial, Castle Rock, & Online.
How did we get here?
Somewhere along the way, you’ve lost some of the closeness you used to feel in your marriage. Life weighs you down, and instead of helping lift you up, your relationship has started to feel heavy too. You’re too busy, tired, and resentments have started to grow. Maybe you bicker too much, or perhaps you’ve drifted into stale silence between you. Communication breaks down when you try to talk about important things. Nothing gets resolved. You wonder where along the way you lost touch with the feelings of affection that you once felt so strongly.
Marriage shouldn’t feel so lonely.
You feel discouraged and stuck—but you’re not ready to give up. This relationship still matters.
Reasons to Keep Trying in Marriage
Even the closest of couples go through incredibly difficult times. Challenges to your relationship can come in many forms:
- Sometimes it’s just the stresses of everyday life that get you down—work, raising children, extended family, illness, finances, sex.
- Or maybe the trust between you has broken down as a result of betrayal or neglect.
Either way, you’re not alone. This difficult chapter in your marriage doesn’t have to be the end. Even in situations of damaged trust or infidelity, many couples can heal and emerge stronger than they had been before. With so much on the line, it’s essential that you get the right help.
Marriage Counseling can Help Save Your Relationship
“Better times” don’t have to be a thing of the past for your marriage. By engaging wholeheartedly in marriage counseling, you and your partner can reclaim your love. With our guidance and your effort, you can create a wonderful future, full of connection.
- You can learn to see each other clearly again, rather than seeing each other through the lens of resentment and hurt.
- Instead of feeling like roommates, you can recapture the feelings of closeness, partnership, and love that first brought you together.
- You can learn how to communicate authentically, knowing that your partner really wants to understand you—even about difficult things.
- With marriage counseling, you can take your love even deeper, and create safety by loving each other for who you really are.
- Your marriage can become a source of strength and resilience. You can earn the trust that you really do have each other’s backs, that you’re there for each other.
Marriage Counseling—The Best Investment
Imagine yourself 10 years down the road, looking back on a decade of connection, love, and growth together. Whether your current troubles are new or old, your marriage deserves the chance to make it to the other side. You deserve to discover what’s really possible when you pull together.
Wholehearted engagement in marriage counseling can help you turn this dream into reality.
There’s no better investment than seeking the support your relationship needs to truly thrive.
You can start down a better path today—simply give us a call, or schedule an appointment online!
A Proven Approach to Marriage Counseling
Through EFT, you and your partner will learn about all of the essential elements to reclaim your marriage.
- We’ll help you recognize and change the patterns that get in the way of your closeness.
- As you grow, you won’t be so easily hijacked by resentment, blame, or defensiveness. This will help you to treat each other with the love, understanding, and respect that you long for.
- Instead of seeing each other as the enemy, you can start working together again. You can reclaim the joy of facing life together as true partners.
- You’ll identify your real needs for love, acceptance, and togetherness. As you do so, you can get unstuck from bickering about things that don’t really matter.
- Built on a place of secure connection, you’ll actually come together and resolve problems.
- You can learn how to communicate with each other in ways that draw you closer to each other rather than pushing you apart.
- We’ll be with you every step of the way to genuinely acknowledge the wounds that have found their way into your marriage. This can help you come together in a way that offers hope and dignity to both of you as you move forward.
- You can restore safety in your relationship, allowing past hurts to become just a memory. More and more, love and trust can define your healed relationship.
If you’re ready to begin healing and coming together, call today or schedule online! We would be honored to help you come together.
Convenient Couples Therapy Locations
We offer marriage counseling in Denver, Centennial, and Castle Rock.
Online Couples Counseling
In addition to offering marriage counseling in Denver, Colorado Counseling Center also offers secure online couples counseling. After downloading our secure app, you can access your couples therapy session at the click of a button.
Couples Therapy for All Relationships
Colorado Counseling Center values inclusivity and diversity. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, your relationship is safe with us. Whether you’re married or partnered, straight or gay, you can count on couples therapy that will focus on helping your relationship heal and thrive.