Do you want to enrich the lives of your employees, your church congregation, or your colleagues and friends? A workshop or presentation led by our professional team can make a huge difference. At Colorado Counseling Center, we offer presentations and workshops custom-fitted to the needs of your group, church congregation, business employees, or nonprofit organization here in the Denver Metro Area.
Here are some examples of presentations that we’ve given to help couples, individuals, families, organizations, and communities harness the power of connection:
- “To Have and to Hold: Creating Love that Lasts a Lifetime”
- “The ABCs of Strong Marriages and Healthy Relationships”
- “Care, Celebration, and Connection: Keys to Happy Living”
- “Growing Stronger Together: 3 Vital Keys to Connection and Communication”
- “Don’t Panic! ‑ Effective Strategies for Managing Stress and Anxiety”
- “Courageous Communities: Helping Families Afflicted by Mental Illness”
- “Savvy, Strong, and Safe: Helping Your Teen Navigate a Pornography-Filled World”
- “A Bright Horizon: Creating Hope and Healing from Depression”
- “To Touch A Life Deeply: Emotionally Focussed Therapy in Practice”
Your possibilities (and our ideas) for helping others grow stronger and happier together are endless – contact us today to discuss the needs of your organization!