NOTE: The application window for this opportunity has closed. If you are interested in working with Colorado Counseling Center in the future, the following credentials will strengthen your application:
- EFT Training/Certification
- EMDR Training/Certification
- AEDP Training/Certification
- Licensure (e.g., LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Licensed Psychologist)
- Training in Sex Therapy, Grief Counseling, and/or Addiction Counseling
- Deep understanding of Attachment Theory
Future employment opportunities will be listed on indeed.com and on LinkedIn.
Current Employment Opportunity:
Full Time Therapist (Fully Licensed)
Full Time Therapist Resident (Provisionally Licensed)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 25, 2018
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2018
- Do you want to love your life as a therapist?
- Are you passionate about doing excellent clinical work with clients?
Colorado Counseling Center is a thriving group therapy practice (we see hundreds of new clients each year) with locations in Denver, Centennial, and Castle Rock. While CCC’s core clinical focus is working with couples from an EFT model, we have a growing multidisciplinary team with therapists who are also highly trained in EMDR and AEDP. When we hire, we hope to keep great team members for life.
- Possess a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychology, or Social Work from an accredited University.
- Possess a Colorado license in a mental health field (e.g., LMFT, LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) or provisional license (e.g., MFTC, LPCC, LSW) prior to employment, including registration with DORA. If you have a provisional license, you must demonstrate that you are actively preparing for full licensure.
- Completion of the EFT Externship prior to interviewing (Core Skills enrollment/completion is a plus).
- Availability to work 4-5 days per week, including at least 3 evenings from 5pm-8pm.
- Availability to work toward a full time schedule of seeing 20-25 clients per week.
- Must be available to attend team meetings.
- Passionate about being/becoming an excellent therapist and providing excellent clinical care—both in session and with other standard clinical tasks (e.g., documentation of sessions, follow-up, coordination with other professionals, etc.).
- Committed to lifelong learning and growth.
- Possess a good understanding of Attachment Theory as it relates to clinical practice.
- Additional areas of expertise are a definite plus (e.g., AEDP, EMDR, Grief Counseling, Sex Therapy, etc.)
- Ideal candidates will be motivated, engaging, honest, reliable, professional, committed to excellence and ongoing growth, and will share a commitment to building Colorado Counseling Center.
- Proficiency in using technology (or comfort in learning our systems quickly).
- Willingness to be a team player by writing periodic blog posts, attending periodic networking events, and actively participating in team meetings.
- Openness to asking for help and receiving feedback.
- Desire to pursue a long-term career in a strong group practice.
Benefits of Working at Colorado Counseling Center:
If you want to love your life as a therapist, this position could be a great fit for you!
Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Competitive compensation while promoting good work/life balance.
- Yearly training stipends to help support your ongoing learning and professional growth.
- Rock-star administrative support (answering phones, billing, scheduling, etc.).
- Excellent systems; e.g., online scheduling and notes systems (we’re paper-free!).
- Yearly productivity bonuses.
- Be part of a friendly and professional team.
- Eligibility for employer funded life insurance
- An environment of warmth and excellence where you’ll be supported in becoming your best self as a therapist.
- All applicants must answer initial screening questions and submit both a resume and a cover letter at our job posting on indeed.com:
- If your application is accepted for further review, you will be contacted by Colorado Counseling Center to schedule an initial telephone interview. You will need to provide three references at this time.
- If you are selected to move forward in the interview process following the telephone interview, you will be invited for final in-person interviews with our director and with our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!