Could you be our newest team member?
Colorado Counseling Center is a thriving practice (we see hundreds of new clients each year) with locations in Denver, Centennial, and Castle Rock. When we hire, we hope to keep great team members for life. We offer very competitive compensation, yearly training stipends, team activities and consultation, excellent administrative support, online scheduling and notes systems, yearly productivity bonuses, a clear vision, and a warm environment where you’ll be supported in becoming your best self as a therapist.
Current Employment Opportunities at Colorado Counseling Center:
- Full-Time Therapist (Job posted: 6/1/2017)
- Our new team member will begin working at our Centennial location on Thursday afternoons and evenings, and at our Denver location on Fridays. Once CCC is established in our new Denver location (mid-late summer), other days and times will be added. This full-time position will include 3 evenings per week, plus daytime hours (Saturdays can be substituted for some evening hours).
- The therapist will provide couple, individual, and family therapy at Colorado Counseling Center, with an emphasis on couples therapy.
- The therapist will work toward a therapy schedule of seeing 20-25 clients per week. Responsibility for building a case load will be shared between Colorado Counseling Center and the therapist.
- The therapist will be involved in writing blog articles, networking, and engaging in the community to promote the services offered at Colorado Counseling Center.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited university.
- While licensure and advanced training in EFT are a plus, we’re glad to consider “up-and-coming” new talent!
- Ability to work sensitively with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Willingness to work both daytime and evening hours on weekdays; weekends are also an option.
- Additional areas of expertise are a definite plus (e.g., AEDP, EMDR, Grief Counseling, Sex Therapy, etc.)
- Ideal candidates will be motivated, engaging, professional, committed to excellence and ongoing growth, and will share a commitment to building Colorado Counseling Center.
Please email both your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not drop off resumes and cover letters in person). In your cover letter, please speak to the following areas:
- Your experience working with couples.
- How you incorporate Attachment Theory into your work with clients.
- The greatest qualities you bring to your work as a therapist.
- What you are most curious about in your professional life.
- How you hope to contribute to our team at Colorado Counseling Center.
If we contact you to set up an initial interview, you will also need to provide three recently written letters of reference, at least two of which should be from professionals attesting to your clinical skills, your character, and your motivation.
We look forward to hearing from you!